Senior Account Supervisor
Donna Mracek has over 29 years of marketing communications experience with over 20 years focused on digital marketing. At Streetsense, Donna is the primary and day to day Account Lead for the Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority Parking and Concessions client relationship. She interacts with clients and team members to develop a strategic marketing plan, assure satisfaction in the quality of the solution, relationship and implementation of the plan. Donna excels in taking a strategic idea and tearing it apart to understand it completely and figure out how to deliver. She is also responsible for managing the team that creates and implements Streetsense’s email marketing, lead generation, and digital display programs. With a seasoned industry lens, Donna regularly creates and analyzes reports to provide performance insights and recommendations to her clients.
Founder and Chief Operating Officer, eBrains, inc. (now Streetsense)
October 1999 – September 2016
- Responsible for the strategic and tactical digital marketing solutions that drive results to achieve the client’s ROI.
- Managed a team in identifying and prioritizing the client’s strategic acquisitions and retention objectives, developing comprehensive, business-driven, analytically rigorous recommendations, and rapidly executing and optimizing results.
- Developed online media plans and promotions to drive qualified visitors to the client’s website.
- Managed and set up integrated digital marketing campaigns including deployment, testing end to end, tracking, attribution modeling, reporting, etc.
- Created and analyzed reports to provide performance insights and recommendations.
- Partnered closely with internal and external creative and technology teams to deliver quality products on time.
- Responsible for company’s financial and administrative management including company budgets and billings, cash flow management, contract negotiation, personnel recruitment, benefits, staff management, and quality control.
Director of Interactive Communications, Williams Whittle
October 1996 – September 1999
- Created company’s interactive communications group that accounted for 30% of company revenue within 2 years.
- Planned and executed clients’ interactive marketing and advertising strategies.
- Supervised the account services and creative team to provide day-to-day strategic and tactical services including online communications, web site development, radio, television, print, direct mail, trade show and promotional activities.
- Clients included: Carfax.com, Ryan Homes, Chesapeake Bagel Bakery, AtCall, and JustMercedes.com.
Television & Video Creative Manager, Time Life
June 1996 – October 1996
- Developed Time-Life television and video packaging and roll out strategies from inception through product availability.
- Worked with marketing team to determine marketing plans for each venue.
- Responsibilities included procuring resources for the development and production of creative work, providing strategic direction for the packaging and supervision through final sign-off and launch of new product.
Senior Account Executive, Henry J. Kaufman & Associates
January 1990 – June 1996
- Planned and implemented integrated communication programs including supervising the development and production of radio, television, print, direct mail, trade show and promotional activities.
- Managed client budgets and billings.
- Managed media schedules with over 90 print publications.
- Clients included: Selective Service System, American Automotive Association, Seabury & Smith, Aquafleck, Greater Washington Board of Trade, Ericsson, United States Mint, SATO-OS (scheduled Airlines Travel Offices-Overseas), NTMA (National Tooling and Machining Association).