Digital Media Coordinator
With over ten years of experience in digital marketing that spans across higher education, finance, wearable technology, and travel and tourism, Lori bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise to her role as Digital Media Coordinator. She has been involved in two complete rebranding efforts, most notably with Carnegie Mellon—where she helped revamp the entire undergraduate recruitment materials from website and direct mail pieces to multimedia presentations. Lori worked to execute the digital marketing strategy for Raleigh- Durham Airport and has worked with multiple DMOs including Wisconsin Dells, Niagara Falls, NY, Visit Buffalo Niagara, Kent County, MD, Visit Virginia’s Blue Ridge and Tallahassee, FL.
Marketing Associate, BodyMedia
2012 – 2015
- Manage European AdWords campaigns, writing ad copy and optimizing campaigns to increase ROI.
- Manage monthly budget and create Facebook and Twitter ads to promote social posts to various targeted audience segments to drive conversions, engagement and awareness.
- Collaborate with web producer and creative team to create banner ads.
- Work closely with agencies managing domestic paid search, paid social and retargeting banners.
- Analyze banner ad performance, report findings and make recommendations for improved CTR.
- Created weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on BodyMedia ecommerce sales and website traffic.
Marketing Associate, Reich & Tang Funds
2006 – 2009
- Ran monthly activity reports on two websites, analyzed trends and shared inferences with sales team for development into possible sales initiatives.
- Collaborated with internal systems department to develop websites and keep content current.
- Created an online toolkit to expedite and simplify the application process for offshore investors.
Associate Director of Admission and Marketing Communications, Carnegie Mellon University
2000 – 2005
- Analyzed website traffic to recommend optimal days and times for online chat events with targeted prospective student populations.
- Maintained and updated website content to ensure accuracy and accessibility of information.
- Provided excellent customer service and guidance to prospective students, parents and high school guidance counselors through the college admission and financial aid processes.
Executive Assistant, Anderson Consulting
1999 – 2000
- Supported management in meeting scheduling, travel arrangements, conference calls, and creating presentations.
Associate Project Manager, Applied Information for Marketing
1998 – 1999
- Provided day-to-day client project support by managing two clients and maintaining their databases.
- Reviewed and verified client’s monthly marketing data and executed quality checks on software updates